1. All public and private schools in Southern New Mexico are encouraged to enter student artwork from any school subject area.
2. Each participating school should designate an adult representative who will work with the School Arts Superintendent and will be in charge of gathering, displaying and dismantling student artwork.
The representative’s names should be forwarded to the Superintendent by Friday, August 19, 2016.
3. A sign indicating the name of the school should be included in the exhibit.
4. Each individual work should have an identifying tag attached to it. Tags should include School, Teacher, Grade, and First Name of Student. First and Last Name of Student should be on the back of artwork. Class projects should include the names of all the students.
5. ALL TRASH MUST BE DUMPED IN THE DUMPSTER during Set-up and Clean-up. The Barrel trash cans in the building are for visitor use only.