•Open to all classic and antique tractors, old engines, and any antique equipment including washing machines, etc.
• Stationary displays of antique vehicles, engines, farm implements, garden tractors and farm tractors.
• Random tractor parades through the fairgrounds at various times - Schedule and times will be posted.
• The Bowlin's "Big Dog Express" barrel rides for the pre-teen kids - Schedule and times will be posted.
•Hay rides for kids and adults of all ages - Schedule and times will be posted.
• Rope Machine - Schedule and times will be posted
• See How Much Power YOU Can Produce under the canopy with Charlie Welch as well as the Grist mill demonstrations Wednesday - Sunday
• Pending availability of staff and participants.
• All classes will be based on rules that are safe, fair and enjoyable for all
• Schedule and times will be posted.
RULES AND MEMBERSHIP
Information may be obtained from New Mexico Vintage Iron Club
President Ed Eaton
Click here to return TO COMPETITIONs